Used for various jobs, at various sites
- Pull out trees
- Install submerged pumps
- Hume pipe burial construction
How to use
VK-10 (for 1 ton)
- Get 3 metal pipes for legs or for gas pipe) of 48.6mm diameter and approximately 3mm thick.
- Insert the pipes in the joints and firmly tighten the bolts.
Keep the pipes upright and firmly tie the legs together with roper between them.
VK-20 (for 2 ton)
- Get 3 wood poles/metal pipes (approximately 4 mm thick)
- Insert the tips of the pipes so they hit the joint backs, and firmly tighten using U bolts.
- After completing steps 1 and 2, decide the position of legs and stand up the structure.
Firmly tie the legs together with rope between them.
Precautions during use
Firmly tie the legs together with a rope so that they do not spread too wide apart. For 1 ton, the legs can be easily tied with ropes by fitting separately sold non-skid knobs (spikes) on the legs.
If the legs are not tied with rope on solid ground,
- The legs may spread too wide apart and cause damage.
- The legs may slip and cause the hanging load to fall.
|Model||For 3 legs|
|Code||VK – 10||Vk – 20|
|Rated Load||1 ton||2 ton|
(Get them separately)
| ·Metal pipe
·Diameter 48.6mm ·About 3mm thick
| ·Wood poles, or metal pipe (about 4mm thick)