The burner is easy to use, with adjustable flame control and reliable, proven performance. It is capable of burning any grade of fuel oil. The 03FA has been used extensively on reg...
Glass Industry Burners and Accessories ECLIPSE
- The 04V air-gas nozzle-mixing burner issuitable for many glass furnace applications ranging from small glass day tanks, float glass furnace working ends, refiners and distributors,...
- The Eclipse BrightFire 200 is an adjustable, low NOx, air-fuel burner, compatible with regenerative glass furnaces.
- Underport firing allows a high degree of flame coverage of the melt using multiple burners mounted beneath the port sill, providing easy access for adjustment and maintenance.
- The Eclipse Heat-Up Burner is a portable combustion system designed for the controlled heat-up and dry-out of refractory in a variety of furnaces, including glass furnaces.
- The burner mounting bracket is an essential component in a well designed combustion system.
- Oxygen-Enriched Air Staging (OEAS) technology provides a very economical way to dramatically decrease NOx production in air-fired regenerative glass furnaces.
- The PrimeFire 100 has become an industry standard for glass furnace applications.
- The PrimeFire 300 burner for glass furnaces creates a fan shaped flame with low momentum, which has a lower peak flame temperature.
- PrimeFire 400 Oxygen Fuel Burners Feature Flat-Frame Geometry
- Low NOx PrimeFire Forehearth burners from Eclipse deliver significant reductions in fuel consumption and emissions in glass forehearth operations.
- Eclipse low NOx WGD burners are compact, water-cooled burners designed to be inserted into the port neck of regenerative glass furnaces.