Pneumados Diaphragm Metering Pump PROMINENT
ProMinent® Pneumados pumps are pneumatically operated metering pumps in a capacity range of 0.76 16.7 l/h at a counterpressure of 16 2 bar. Typical application areas are animal feed treatment, coating plants, car washing plants as well as fertilizer dosing in gardening.
The Pneumados consists of a one way pneumatically driven power end and Beta® dosing pump liquid ends type 1000 0220.
- Handling foodstuffs: Dosing and spraying foodstuffs with flavourings
- Coating processes: Dosing coagulants
- Agriculture: Dosing of fertilisers and minerals
- Car wash plants: Dosing of cleaning agents, shampoos, brighteners, wax, drying agents and for treatment of recycling water with
- flocculants, pH correctors, defoaming agents and deemulsifiers in all plants with central control (e.g. SPS) and supply with compressed air
- One way pneumatically driven power end Beta® dosing pump liquid ends type 1000 0220
- Varying of the capacity range via stroke length control from 100 to 10 % and via stroke frequency
- Up to 180 strokes per min adjustable through external electromagnetically or pneumatically operated compressed air valves
- Dosing stroke is effected with compressed air, suction stroke by a return spring.
- Compressed air requirements ca. 50 l/min at 6 bar, not oiled compressed air is preferred, or oiled compressed air.
- Required accessories such as pneumatic solenoid valve and electric timers and connector parts are available on demand.