End Carriages NICHI
- Built on frames that are designed and processed using Nitchi's proprietary technology, our end carriages are lightweight and highly durable.
- Whether top-running or suspension types, the two carriages used in a pair are symmetrical.
- Holes provided at the center of a frame are used as the standard for processing girder-mounting holes.
- Suspension end carriages employ a mechanism that prevents wheels from falling off while the load is being lifted or transported. (Not applicable to EL40108.)
- In addition to standard speed, end carriages are also available in high-speed, half-speed, and dual-speed modes.
- Silent motorized end carriages employing urethane wheels are also available.
- Geared-type and plain-type end carriages are also available.
- The main frame is coated for rust prevention. (The motor is coated with Munsell 8.75R4/14.)
- Base plates are available as options to be incorporated into your cranes.
- A wide array of optional peripheral equipment is available including:
• Crane control box (operating voltage: 24V)
• Radio unit
• Infrared remote controller
Note: Power on/off device and dual-speed mode are also available.
I-Beam Dimensions and Maximum Span (Single-Girder Type)
(1) Figures in the above table are calculated with the assumption that deflection is limited to one thousandth of a span.
(2) When designing and installing cranes, make calculations based on applicable crane construction standards.
Calculating the Maximum Wheel Load of a Crane
To determine the required strength of a structure or a runway on which the crane is installed, or to calculate the allowable wheel load of an end carriage, the maximum wheel load of a crane must be taken into account. Use the following formula to calculate the maximum wheel load of a crane.
Drop-Prevention Mechanism for Wheels
For easier installation, suspension cranes employ removable wheels. A mechanism prevents wheels from falling off while the crane is being moved or installed. (Not applicable to EL40108.)
End Carriage Selection Table
|Silent motorized end carriage||Top-running||1.0||EO40108U||EO40112U||EO40121U|
|Geared end carriage||Top-running||1.0||GO40108||GO40112|
|Plain end carriage||Suspension||0.5||PL40053||PL40105|